Entries will be judged against the general criteria outlined below, as well as category-specific criteria, that are relevant to the individual entry:
- Working to a clear and focused strategy
- Delivering service improvements within the context of financial and resource constraints
- Delivering tangible improvements in efficiency
- Delivering quantifiable cost savings, improvements in health outcomes, or both
- Maintaining or improving the quality of services offered and ensuring services are patient-centred
- Ensuring the level of service provided meets local needs
- Adhering to relevant national guidelines and policies
- Adhering to current evidence on best practice
- Involving representatives of all stakeholder groups in planning, design and implementation of the initiative
Guidance - For all categories
- Initiative title: Please keep this short and descriptive so that judges will understand what the initiative is or does. For example: Using exercise testing to improve diagnosis and target high-cost drug therapies (max 20 words)
- Project details: This will be your entry. In no more than 1000 words please provide us with a summary of the initiative, financials and performance against these, the original plan and how the initiative has performed. Please also include a short explanation about why this should win.
Entry deadline: 23 November 2016.