"The HSJ Value Awards is great because it has allowed us the platform to be able to demonstrate the value of the work we've done"
Harrow Planning And Caring Together (PACT) Project
Training and Development Initiative of the Year 2019 Winners
Why enter the HSJ Value Awards?
- National platform of recognition of your work
- Tell your amazing story delivering better outcomes
- Share your achievements with the health sector
- Showcase your services and how you drive quality improvements in the NHS
The HSJ Value Awards celebrate the teams and the people who are making things better in the NHS. If you’re project or initiative has made a difference to patient outcomes or the way things are run, you should tell our judges about it.
Who should enter?
- NHS and public sector health and social care teams
- Project and initiatives from NHS organisations providing outstanding services
- Non-clinical functions and services from HR and workforce, finance, IT, procurement and operations and legal
- Redesign initiatives in mental health, acute, specialist, primary and community care providers
- Transformative projects for respiratory, cardio, cancer care, pathology
Hear from our award winning teams from 2019