Before starting any work on your entry into the HSJ Value Awards please take some time to read the following information.
How do I enter?
- Clicking on enter will take through to our awards entry platform
- Register for an account
- You will receive a confirmation email confirming your registration
- Select your category
- Read through entry form
- Save your partly completed entry if you wish to come back to it
- Submit your entry
- You'll receive a confirmation email, if you haven't received this and have checked your junk folder for a confirmation email, please contact Ryan Bessent on firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 7608 9045.
Top tips for entry
- Read the criteria fully before starting your entry
- Work with your colleagues on researching data and collating information against the criteria
- Give yourself enough time to do the work
- Create a single document for your supporting information with a clear referencing system
- Get someone to proof your work
- Layout the answers in a word document first before pasting into the entry form
- If you’re not sure about criteria or the question or whether you are eligible give our team a call
- Add reel at the bottom of the page or on the right side with the different categories and link to it.
Start your entry
Please complete the form below to download the entry guide: