Entries will be reviewed against the following criteria
- Ambition - The challenge and context within which your project, person or organisation is set alongside your goals and targets whether quantitative or qualitative.
- Outcome - The benefits realised from the point of view of patients, organisation, leadership, value creation, efficiencies and cost.
- Spread - The dissemination of your success in terms of how your work has been picked up and replicated elsewhere.
- Value - The creation of value from the point of view of patient satisfaction and experience, reduction in bureaucracy, time saved for staff at any level.
- Involvement - The stakeholders buy-in and contribution toward the project initiatives and outcomes. How have the relevant staff, patients and partnerships worked together to realise the success?
2020 Awards categories
(click on each section to learn more about each category)
Clinical and Medical Services
Operational and Corporate Services
HSJ Value Award of the Yearpartnered with Advise Inc